- 1/2 (22-ounce) bag waffle fries (recommended: Ore-Ida)
- 1 (16-ounce) can black bean refried beans (recommended: Rosarita)
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded cheese (recommended: Kraft)
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives (recommended: Early California)
- 1/2 cup mild chunky salsa (recommended: Pace)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place a sheet of tin foil on a baking sheet. Place individual waffle fries on the sheet and space evenly. Using oven mitts, place the baking sheet in the oven and bake fries for 18 to 20 minutes.
Using oven mitts, remove the fries from the oven and let cool about 5 minutes.
To assemble, evenly space the fries on a microwave safe plate. Top each fry with 1 tablespoon of the heated beans and then sprinkle with the cheese and olives.
Put the plate in the microwave and heat on high for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. With oven mitts, remove the plate from the microwave. Top each fry with 1 teaspoon salsa and 1 teaspoon sour cream.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.