Overnight Pot Roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large flank steak (about 3 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning, McCormick Grill Mates
- 1 packet (1.0-ounce) onion soup mix, Lipton
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) stewed Italian tomatoes, S&W
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (10.75-ounce) condensed cream of celery soup, Campbells
Place onion in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker. Coat flank steak with Monteal seasoning; place on top of onion. Sprinkle soup mix over roast and add undrained tomatoes. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 hours (overnight).
In the morning, stir together the celery and celery soup. Spoon into slow cooker. Cover and continue cooking for 8 hours more. Serve roast hot with gravy.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.