Peaches and Tarragon with Mascarpone Cream
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container extra-creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup almond biscotti, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix mascarpone cheese and sugar until creamy. Whisk in thawed whipped topping.
Divide half of the mascarpone cream among 6 parfait glasses or large martini glasses. Top with macerated peach and tarragon mixture. Sprinkle peaches with crushed biscotti and top with remaining mascarpone cream. Scatter almonds over and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cinnamon Peaches with Sugar Biscuits and Whipped Cream, Peach Power Up, Emeril's Warm Peach Pancakes with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a Drizzle of Warm Caramel Sauce, Fruit Pizza Recipes, Peanut Butter Ball Recipes, Peanut Brittle Recipes, Apple Fritter Recipes, Apple Strudel Recipes, Ice Cream Cake Recipes