Peaches and Tarragon with Mascarpone Cream
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container extra-creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup almond biscotti, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix mascarpone cheese and sugar until creamy. Whisk in thawed whipped topping.
Divide half of the mascarpone cream among 6 parfait glasses or large martini glasses. Top with macerated peach and tarragon mixture. Sprinkle peaches with crushed biscotti and top with remaining mascarpone cream. Scatter almonds over and serve.