Sauteed Zucchini with Garlic and Herbs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large or 3 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2/3 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons Garlic and Herb Sauce Mix (recommended: Knorr)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large skillet, heat oil, over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, scallions, and garlic. Saute for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
Slowly pour in vegetable stock. Stir in sauce mix and parsley. Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Michael Chiarello
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay