Spicy Potato Tacos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) bag pre-cooked diced red-skin potatoes
- 1/2 cup pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 3/4 cup cilantro salsa, plus more for serving
- 1 (5.8-ounce) box white corn taco shells
- Chopped red onion, tomato, and lettuce, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together oil and fajita seasoning. Add potatoes and mushrooms and toss until well coated. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Meanwhile, stir together beans and salsa in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes; set aside.
Heat taco shells in oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve immediately with salsa.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee