Toasted Corn-Sweet Onion Salad
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup roasted tomato salsa
- 1/2 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, green only (about 3)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and the roasted tomato salsa. Add the toasted corn kernels, sliced red pepper, and the sliced green onion. Toss to coat with the dressing. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Baby Romaine Stuffed Vidalia Onion Ring Salad with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette, Vampire Chicken-Beet Salad with Scallions and Goat Cheese and Onion Toasted Ghouls, Chopped "Fixin's" Salad, Carrot Salad Recipes, Steak Salad Recipes, Easy Lunch, Easy Casserole, Eggplant, Fruit Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.