- uGy__41 (8-ounce) package lo mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Cook the noodles according to package directions.
Heat the canola oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the vegetables and cook until the vegetables are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the soy sauce and scallions and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the noodles and sugar and mix well. Taste and season, if needed. Turn off the heat, add the sesame oil and stir. Transfer to platter and serve immediately.