Shogun Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium English cucumbers, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 sweet onion, such as Walla Walla, sliced
- 4 ounces grated or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 sprig basil, chopped
Place all dressing ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Let stand for 10 minutes, then blend again just before serving.
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl, toss with dressing and serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Rob Rohrke