Shogun Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium English cucumbers, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 sweet onion, such as Walla Walla, sliced
- 4 ounces grated or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 sprig basil, chopped
Place all dressing ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Let stand for 10 minutes, then blend again just before serving.
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl, toss with dressing and serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Rob Rohrke
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee