Shrimp and Lobster Key Lime
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 9 shrimp (21 to 25 count or medium-size), peeled, de-veined, and cleaned
- 1/2 Florida lobster tail (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons Chablis wine
- 4 ounces Key Lime Mix, recipe follows
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- Key Lime Mix:
- 8 ounces garlic spread (2 sticks of butter mixed with 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh Key lime juice
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add shrimp and lobster and saute until the shrimp turns pink, about 2 to 3 minutes (be careful not to overcook). Add the mushrooms and scallions, and saute until just tender, about 2 minutes. Add the Chablis and Key Lime Mix and continue cooking until Key Lime Mix melts and is thoroughly mixed throughout the seafood. Serve over rice.Key Lime Mix:
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.