- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 4 radishes, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup bean or radish sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame meal
- AVOCADO SANDWICH
- 9 grain bread with sprouts, tomato and red onion
- GREEN GUACAMOLE
- Oxygen, or exposure to air is what causes your guacamole to turn brown. Making guacamole, or any avocado dish in advance make certain that you block out the air by making sure the surface of your dip is in contact with the plastic wrap
Cut avocados in half; remove pits and gently scoop out insides, leaving shell intact. Combine the avocados, scallions, cucumbers, radishes, tamari, oil, garlic, and add to shells. Top with yeast, sprouts and sesame meal.
*Sesame Meal: Mix 1/2 cup of sesame seeds and 1/4 teaspoon salt, grind in nut or coffee grinder in 2 tablespoon increments.CURTIS' QUICK AVOCADO DRESSING
In a blender place peeled avocado, add a pinch of chile powder, juice of one lime, salt and pepper, and add some nonfat yogurt. Thin with ice water if necessary. Blend to a pouring consistency. Serve over mesclun, pink grapefruit segments and diced red pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.