- 1 (1 1/2 pound) jicama, peeled and diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all of the ingredients in a large salad bowl. Serve alone as a side salad or with tortilla chips.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.