Quick Veggie Stir-Fry
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, stalks peeled and sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix (recommended: Dole Classic Coleslaw Mix)
- 1 (15-ounce) can baby corn, drained
In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and zest, and set aside.
In a large nonstick saute pan or a wok, heat the oil over high heat. When the oil begins to swirl add the broccoli florets and stalks. Saute while rapidly tossing and stirring. When the broccoli brightens, add the coleslaw mix and baby corn; toss to wilt the mix. Once tender, pour in the sauce. Stir to coat and transfer the mixture to a serving bowl. Serve warm.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.