- 10 pounds Angus ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon each paprika, onion and garlic powder
- Pinch each dark chocolate powder, cayenne, cumin, anise and turmeric.
- Himalayan or Hawaiian salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 20 quality kaiser rolls, toasted on grill
Preheat a grill to medium heat.
Mix the meat, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chocolate powder, cayenne, cumin, anise and turmeric in a large bowl. Divide the mixture into individual burgers and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Grill the burgers to desired doneness and serve on toasted rolls.
Cooks Note: Remember that cooking us an adventure, so add your own spices. Use quality cheese, allowing it to melt. I like to add grilled onions and a sauce. If you add a sauce, you might want to put pickles on the side, as they will add a steely taste. Experiment with sauces made on your own, as it will be more gratifying and remember to have fun.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.