- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 8 ounces diced boneless country ham
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 12 large eggs, whisked until well blended
- 4 ounces grated Jarlsberg cheese (recommended: Kenny's Country)
- Salt and pepper
Heat a nonstick 12-inch saute pan over medium heat. Add butter and oil and swirl around the pan until melted. Add the country ham and saute until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Turn heat to low. Stir in roasted red peppers and beaten eggs. After the eggs begin to set, stir slowly from edge to edge with a heat-resistant rubber spatula until large curds form. This will take 5 minutes or so. When eggs are still moist and slightly runny, fold in the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.