Corn Flakes® Encrusted Pork Cutlet Sandwich on a Buttermilk Biscuit
- 1 cup KELLOGG'S® CORN FLAKES®, crushed
- 1/2 cup pecans, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 easy bake biscuits, baked according to package directions
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves removed
- 1 large tomato, sliced
In a bowl mix together the KELLOGG'S® CORN FLAKES®, pecans, fresh parsley and a few twists of cracked black pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high, and add canola oil. Season the pork chops with salt and press into the corn flake mixture. Gently press down to coat the pork well. Add the pork chops to the hot skillet and cook about 3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside to rest.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and honey. Slice the biscuits in half, slather with the honey-mustard mixture, and add the pork, lettuce, and tomato. Top with the other half of the biscuit. Enjoy!
Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.