Brownie Batter Cookies
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a stand mixer with the beater blade attachment, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and chocolate until smooth. Add the eggs and mix until fully combined. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and add slowly to the batter until mixed. Add the vanilla and fold in the chocolate chips.
Drop by generous spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe courtesy Trisha Yearwood
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen