- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 large sprig rosemary
- 4 to 5 slices whole orange, peel on
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Spanish smoked sweet paprika
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 quart large green Spanish olives, unpitted
Combine garlic cloves, fresh rosemary, orange slices, red chili flakes, paprika, and extra- virgin olive oil in a saucepan and set over low heat. Slowly warm up to infuse the oil and soften the garlic - do not let it fry. Once hot, about 5 minutes, pour in olives and steep until cool. Serve at room temperature.