Roasted Baby Pears with Herbed Goat Cheese
- 1/2 pound goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs such as parsley, thyme, and chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 baby pears
- 12 slices bacon, about 1/2 pound, cut in 1/2
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Arugula or dandelion greens, for garnish
Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix the goat cheese, herbs, and 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Halve the pears and scoop out the seeds and cores. Stuff each pear half with about a tablespoon of the cheese. Wrap each stuffed pear with a slice of bacon and place it on a baking sheet. Drizzle some olive oil over the pears and season them with salt and pepper. Bake them until the pears are tender and the bacon is crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes. Place the pears onto a platter, drizzle with the honey, and garnish with the arugula.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Stove Top Roasted Pears with Dulce de Leche, Cinnamon Roasted Pears with Cider Reduction, Fire Roasted Baby Lamb Chops with Smoked Paprika-Orange BBQ Sauce, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes, American, Deviled Egg Recipes, Easy Stir-Frying
Thank you! your flag was submitted.