Asparagus and Sun-Dried Tomato Salad
- 2 bunches asparagus, stems trimmed and split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped thyme leaves
- 1 (8-ounce) jar julienne sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced thin
Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
Add asparagus, chopped garlic, vegebtable oil, salt and pepper, rosemary and thyme to a large bowl. Mix together. Grill asparagus for 3 to 4 minutes. Place asparagus back into bowl. Add julienne-sliced sun-dried tomatoes. Mix together.
Remove 2 tablespoons oil from asparagus mixture, and place into saute pan. Add mushrooms; cook for 3 to 4 minutes until browned and crisp.
Remove mushrooms and mix into asparagus mixture. Serve at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.