Tangy and Tossed Salad
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups arugula leaves, washed
- 2 cups watercress leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 shallot, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, whisk together, the sherry vinegar, olive oil, cracked black pepper and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl add all the remaining ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Aaron McCargo Jr.