- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 4-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In an 11 by 15-inch baking pan, layer each ingredient in order written. Dollop cream cheese on top of layers and drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top of everything. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing into bars.