Cucumber-Dill Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 English hothouse cucumber, small dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Serving Suggestion: Assortment of vegetables such as green beans, celery, cucumber, mushrooms, roasted beets, or boiled potatoes
In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, cucumber, dill, coriander, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and salt until evenly combined. Season well with freshly ground black pepper, taste, and adjust seasoning, as needed. Serve with an assortment of vegetables for dipping.
Per Tablespoon (does not include vegetables for dipping): Calories: 8; Total Fat: 0.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 0 grams; Protein: 0.5 grams; Total carbohydrates: 1 gram; Sugar: 0.5 grams; Fiber: 0 grams; Cholesterol: 2 milligrams; Sodium: 54 milligrams
Thank you! your flag was submitted.