- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, dried and hulled
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 bananas, peeled, cut into 2 to 2 1/2-inch slices
- 12 ounces thick, salted pretzels
- 4 ounces dried apricots
- 6 ounces roasted, salted almonds
- 4 to 6 recipes Enriched Chocolate Sauce, recipe follows
- Enriched Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- 1/8 teaspoon grated orange zest
Arrange all of the fondue elements on a platter.
Serve Enriched Chocolate Sauce warm with the fondue elements.Enriched Chocolate Sauce:
In a medium saucepan over low heat, bring the cream, sugar, cinnamon and butter to a rolling boil. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts. Add the rum and stir in the orange zest before serving.
Yield: 1/2 cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.