- 6 ounces ripe avocado meat, approximately 2 small avocados
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Peel and pit the avocados. Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Place mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and shape into a log. Place in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Slice and serve with grilled fish or chicken.