Faux Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red miso paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or 2 to 3 anchovies, ground
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup cashew nut butter
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
In a food processor, puree the chicken broth, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, miso, fish sauce, hot sauce, chopped garlic, and ginger. Add the cashew nut butter and tahini and pulse to combine. Fold in the cilantro and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with satay or coconut shrimp.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.