- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 3 limes, juiced and strained
- 3 papayas, peeled, seeded, and small diced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced candied ginger
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
In a small saucepot combine the sugar and water, and cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cold Heirloom Tomato Soup with Tropical Lobster Relish, Smoked Sausage, Tomato and Mushroom Soup, Curried Butternut Squash Soup with Paneer (Indian Cheese) Croutons and Turmeric Oil, Shortbread Cookie Recipes, Carrot Cake Recipes, Fruit Dessert, Chowder Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Creme Brulee Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.