Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 double thick bone-in loin end pork chops
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 cups cider vinegar, heated
- 1 pound ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a plastic container put the salt, sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder. Add the hot vinegar and swirl to dissolve. Let mixture sit for 5 to 10 minutes to develop flavor. Add ice cubes and shake to melt most of the ice. Add chops and cover with brine. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Remove chops from container and rinse. Cut horizontal pockets in each pork chop for stuffing. Combine rest of ingredients, and put into piping bag that is not fitted with a tip. Pipe each chop full with cornbread mixture. Grill the chops on medium high heat for 6 minutes on each side. Turn each chop 45 degrees after 3 minutes to mark.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Apple and Onion-Stuffed Pork Chops with Orange-Pineapple Gravy, Stuffed Pork Chops, Grilled Korean-Style BBQ Glazed Pork Chops with Red Onions and Baby Bok Choy, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Cornbread Dressing Recipes, Pork Butt Recipes, Pork Recipes, American
Thank you! your flag was submitted.