Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 double thick bone-in loin end pork chops
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 cups cider vinegar, heated
- 1 pound ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a plastic container put the salt, sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder. Add the hot vinegar and swirl to dissolve. Let mixture sit for 5 to 10 minutes to develop flavor. Add ice cubes and shake to melt most of the ice. Add chops and cover with brine. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Remove chops from container and rinse. Cut horizontal pockets in each pork chop for stuffing. Combine rest of ingredients, and put into piping bag that is not fitted with a tip. Pipe each chop full with cornbread mixture. Grill the chops on medium high heat for 6 minutes on each side. Turn each chop 45 degrees after 3 minutes to mark.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Pork Chops, Sunday Supper Stuffed Pork Chops, Cream Cheese Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Apple and Onion-Stuffed Pork Chops with Orange-Pineapple Gravy, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Stuffing/Dressing, Thanksgiving Stuffing and Dressing, Enchilada Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.