1. Bacon-Wrapped Fries Cook potato wedges in boiling water, 10 minutes. Drain; pat dry. Wrap with bacon and bake at 400 degrees F, flipping halfway, until crisp, 30 minutes.
2. Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Wrap pineapple cubes with bacon. Broil, flipping halfway, until crisp, 8 minutes.
3. Bacon-Wrapped Bananas Wrap banana chunks with bacon. Broil, flipping halfway, until crisp, 8 minutes.
4. Bacon Onion Rings Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour with 1 1/2 teaspoons each baking powder and kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in 2 cups buttermilk and 4 chopped cooked bacon slices. Slice 1 large onion into rings; dredge in flour, then dip in the batter. Deep-fry in 375 degrees F vegetable oil, 3 minutes.
5. Bacon-Fried Bacon Make the batter for Bacon Onion Rings (No. 4). Dredge halved cooked bacon slices in flour, then dip in the batter. Deep-fry in 365 degrees F vegetable oil, 4 minutes.
6. Bacon Hushpuppies Whisk 3/4 cup cornmeal, 1/3 cup flour, 1 teaspoon each baking powder and sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon each baking soda and kosher salt. Whisk in 1/2 cup buttermilk and 1 large egg. Stir in 5 chopped cooked bacon slices and 2 chopped scallions. Deep-fry tablespoonfuls of the batter in 350 degrees F vegetable oil, 4 minutes.
7. Bacon-Stuffed Tomatoes Mix 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, 2 tablespoons cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and 3 chopped cooked bacon slices. Stuff into 1 pint hollowed-out cherry tomatoes.
8. Bacon-Stuffed Potatoes Toss 1 pound baby potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake at 450 degrees F, 20 minutes; let cool. Halve and scoop 1/2 teaspoon flesh from each; mash with 2 tablespoons each butter and sour cream, and 3 chopped cooked bacon slices. Stuff into the potatoes and top with shredded cheddar; bake 5 more minutes.
9. Bacon Deviled Eggs Hard-boil 12 eggs; cut in half. Remove the yolks; mash with 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeños and a splash of the brine, and 1 teaspoon each Dijon mustard and smoked paprika. Add 4 chopped cooked bacon slices. Stuff into the egg whites.
10. Bacon-Tomato Crostini Warm 1 can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed) in a skillet with 1/4 cup water and 1 teaspoon each chopped sage and thyme; mash. Spread onto toasted baguette slices. Drizzle with olive oil and top with chopped cooked bacon and chopped cherry tomatoes.