41. Cheddar-Bacon-Pecan Pizza: Roll out 1/2 pound pizza dough until thin; place on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with 3/4 cup shredded cheddar and 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon. Bake at 450 degrees F until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped candied pecans and chopped chives. Cut into squares.
42. Fried Artichoke Hearts: Drain 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts; pat dry and cut into bite-size pieces. Heat 1/4 inch olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the artichoke hearts and fry, turning once, until crisp and golden brown, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
43. Goat Cheese with Tomato Chutney: Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet; add 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes, 1/3 cup red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup golden raisins, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and salt to taste. Boil until thickened, about 5 minutes. Spoon onto a plate and top with a small wheel of creamy aged goat cheese (such as Bucheron). Serve with baguette slices.
44. Kielbasa-Apple Skewers: Mix 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and whole-grain mustard, and 2 teaspoons horseradish. Season with salt. Thread sliced grilled kielbasa and green apple cubes on small skewers. Serve with the horseradish mixture.
45. Herbed Deviled Eggs: Peel and halve 6 hard-boiled eggs. Mash the yolks with 1 tablespoon each mayonnaise and sour cream and 2 tablespoons each finely chopped chives, parsley and green olives; season with salt. Pipe or spoon into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.
46. Pumpkin-Ham Fritters: Mix 1 cup dry pancake mix, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons each canned pure pumpkin, beer, shredded cheddar, chopped ham and chopped scallions. Deep-fry small spoonfuls of the batter in 350 degrees F vegetable oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
47. Pumpkin-Chipotle Soup Shooters: Bring 1 cup canned pure pumpkin, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1/4 cup cream, 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce and 2 teaspoons bourbon to a simmer in a small saucepan and cook, whisking, 3 minutes. Pour into small cups and top with chopped chives.
48. Carrot-Ginger Soup Shooters: Sauté 1 chopped garlic clove and 1 tablespoon chopped ginger in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a small saucepan. Add 1 1/2 cups carrot juice, 1/4 cup cream and the juice of 1 lime; bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. Pour into small cups and top with chopped cilantro.
49. Sherry-Glazed Mushrooms: Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 pound white mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 7 minutes. Add 1/4 cup sherry, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar and a pinch of salt. Cook until the sauce is reduced to a glaze, about 1 minute. Stir in 1 tablespoon each chopped parsley and chives. Serve with toothpicks.
50. Shrimp Flautas: Warm 1/4 inch vegetable oil in a skillet. Dip corn tortillas in the oil one at a time until softened, then brush with mayonnaise and sprinkle with chipotle chile powder. Halve cooked shrimp and sticks of string cheese lengthwise; arrange 2 pieces shrimp and 1 piece cheese in the center of each tortilla. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Increase the oil heat to medium high; fry the rolls, turning, until golden. Remove the toothpicks and cut in half. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice.