21. Mexican Chocolate: Blend 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Top with turbinado sugar.
22. Mexican Vanilla: Boil 2 cups milk, 1/4 cup masa harina (instant corn flour), 2 teaspoons brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon, whisking, until thick; chill. Blend with 1 pint vanilla ice cream.
23. Cookies and Cream: Soak 1 cup chocolate wafer cookies in 1/4 cup milk until soft. Blend with 1 pint vanilla ice cream. Top with more cookies.
24. Mint Cookies and Cream: Make Cookies and Cream Milkshakes (No. 23), replacing the vanilla ice cream with mint–chocolate chip ice cream.
25. Pumpkin Pie: Melt 1/2 stick salted butter and toss with 1 cup crumbled graham crackers in a baking dish; bake at 350 degrees F, 8 minutes. Cool. Blend 1 pint pumpkin ice cream and 1/2 cup milk. Top with the graham cracker crumble.
26. Cannoli Blend: 2 cups ricotta, 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, 1/4 cup each milk and confectioners’ sugar, 2 tablespoons chopped candied orange peel and a dash of cinnamon. Top with chocolate chips.
27. Chocolate–Peanut Butter: Blend 1 pint chocolate ice cream and 1/2 cup each peanut butter and milk. Top with chopped honey-roasted peanuts.
28. Chocolate-Cashew: Make Chocolate–Peanut Butter Milkshakes (No. 27), replacing the peanut butter with cashew butter. Top with chopped salted cashews.
29. Mocha: Blend 1 cup each chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream, 2 tablespoons milk and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.
30. Malted Mocha Chip: Blend 1 cup each chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream, 3 tablespoons malted milk powder, 2 tablespoons milk and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.