21. Creamy: Make Hot-Dressed Slaw (No. 19) and let cool. Stir in 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
22. Green Goddess: Purée 1/2 cup each parsley and chives, 1/3 cup each buttermilk, olive oil and mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons each tarragon and lemon juice, and 2 anchovies. Toss with two 12-ounce bags broccoli slaw.
23. Korean: Purée 1/2 cup kimchi, 3 tablespoons each vegetable oil and rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 4 teaspoons sesame oil and 2 teaspoons sugar. Toss with 1/4 head shredded napa cabbage, 3 julienned Asian pears, 1 thinly sliced cucumber and 1/2 cup chopped kimchi. Top with sesame seeds.
24. Caesar: Toss 1/2 head shredded Savoy cabbage with 1 tablespoon kosher salt in a colander; let sit 1 hour, then rinse and dry well. Purée 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 4 anchovies and 1/4 teaspoon honey. Toss with the cabbage and some crumbled croutons.
25. Basic Vinaigrette: Whisk 1/2 cup white wine vinegar, 2/3 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon kosher salt and 2 tablespoons sugar. Toss with 1/2 head each shredded red and green cabbage and 4 shredded carrots.
26. Confetti: Make the dressing for Basic Vinaigrette Slaw (No. 25). Toss with 1/4 head each shredded red and green cabbage, 3 shredded carrots, 2 thinly sliced bell peppers and 1/2 cup chopped parsley.
27. Herb: Make Basic Vinaigrette Slaw (No. 25), adding 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley, dill, chives and tarragon.
28. Beet: Whisk 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, 1 teaspoon honey and 1/2 cup olive oil. Toss with 1/4 head shredded red cabbage and 4 cups peeled and shredded raw beets. Top with chopped pistachios.
29. Jicama: Whisk 3 tablespoons lime juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chile powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper and 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Toss with 1 large julienned jicama, 1 cup diced pineapple, 1/2 julienned English cucumber, 1/2 thinly sliced red onion and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.
30. Mediterranean: Whisk 1/3 cup each yogurt and tahini with 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 minced garlic clove and a few dashes of hot sauce. Toss with 1/2 head shredded red cabbage, 2 shredded carrots and 1 each thinly sliced Persian cucumber and red bell pepper.