BBQ Grilled Corn
- 4 ears corn on cob
- 2 limes, juiced
- A drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, a palm full
- 1/2 cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
Heat grill over medium-high heat.
Husk corn and douse with lime juice, drizzle with oil and season with salt. Grill corn to char all over, 10 to 12 minutes.
Combine vinegar and brown sugar over medium-low heat, stir in Worcestershire, grill seasoning, ketchup or tomato sauce, and hot sauce. Simmer a couple of minutes.
Baste corn liberally with sauce and cook 1 minute longer. Remove from grill, cover corn with chopped green onion and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray, 2008