Arugula, Avocado, Papaya and Jicama Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Tortilla Chip Croutons
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into juilienne
- Baked tortilla chips, for topping
Whisk together the pomegranate molasses, lime juice, honey and lime zest in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper; slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
Combine the arugula, avocados, papaya, jicama and some salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add the tortilla chips, and then pour some of the dressing around the sides of the bowl. Toss to combine, taste and add more dressing the same way if desired.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay