- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup cassis
- 1 1/2 cups very cold heavy cream
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- Mint leaves, for garnish
Place berries in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cassis, stir well, and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Remove half of the berries and mash with fork until pureed. Strain the mixture into a bowl.
Whip heavy cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons cassis in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold in the white chocolate and strained puree and chill for 1 hour.
Layer goblets with berry-cream mixture and whole macerated berries. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and garnish with mint.