Coffee Rubbed Rib-Eye
- Coffee Rub:
- 1/4 cup ancho chili powder
- 1/4 cup finely ground espresso
- 2 tablespoons Spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili de arbol powder
- 2 bone-in or boneless rib-eye steaks, 2-inches thick, approximately 1 1/2 pounds each
- Canola or olive oil
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
Combine all spices in a bowl.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Preheat a cast iron pan over high heat. Brush each side of the steak with oil and then season each side liberally with salt and pepper. Rub 2 tablespoons of the coffee rub onto 1 side of each steak. Cook the steak, rub side down until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the steak over, cook for 2 minutes and then transfer to a baking sheet and cook in the oven to medium-rare doneness, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Dry Rubbed Rib Eye with Mushroom Sauce, Coffee-Rubbed Steak With Peppers and Onions, Spanish Spice Rubbed Rib-Eye with Sherry Vinegar Steak Sauce, Roast Beef Recipes, London Broil Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Pork Butt Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.