- 8 ears fresh corn, silks removed, husk on, soaked in cold water 30 minutes
- Canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 2 limes, juiced and 1 zested
- 1 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
Heat grill to high. Grill corn until charred on all sides, 10 or so minutes. Take off the grill and remove the kernels with a sharp knife. While you are cutting the corn, put a cast iron skillet on the grill to heat.
Add the corn and the remaining ingredients to the hot pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until creamy and heated through. Serve with the steak.
Serves: 8; Calories: 137; Total Fat: 5.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 3 grams; Protein: 5 grams; Total carbohydrates: 21 grams; Sugar: 7 grams; Fiber: 2.5 grams; Cholesterol: 14.5 milligrams; Sodium: 199 milligrams