Grilled Lobster and Avocado Cocktail
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 (8-ounce) lobster tails, parboiled and flesh coarsely chopped
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
In a medium bowl whisk together the lime juice, honey, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce and tarragon and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently stir in the avocado, onion, cilantro and lobster. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve in martini glasses.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Deviled Portuguese Grilled Lobsters, Grilled Spiny Lobster with a Warm Tomato Salad, Garlic Creamed New Potatoes and a Drizzle of White Truffle Oil, Grilled California Lobster, Outdoor Party Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes, Grilled Salmon Recipes, Easy Dessert, Teriyaki Recipes, Turkey Breast Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.