Grilled Potato Wedges with Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise Dressing
- 4 large Russet potatoes, cut into wedges and par-cooked
- Canola oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Juice from 2 grilled lemons
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- Handful flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high heat.
Brush the potato wedges with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill until nicely charred and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
While the potatoes are grilling, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sherry vinegar and grilled lemon juice. Whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
Pull the potatoes from the grill to a platter and dust with smoked paprika. Drizzle the sauce over the warm potatoes and scatter the parsley over the top.
Easy Tips for Grilling Veggies(02:58)
Blue Cheese Grilled Romaine(00:04:00)
Italian Panzanella Salad(00:04:01)
Ina's Fresh Corn Salad(00:03:06)
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay