Grilled Potato Wedges with Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise Dressing
- 4 large Russet potatoes, cut into wedges and par-cooked
- Canola oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Juice from 2 grilled lemons
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- Handful flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high heat.
Brush the potato wedges with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill until nicely charred and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
While the potatoes are grilling, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sherry vinegar and grilled lemon juice. Whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
Pull the potatoes from the grill to a platter and dust with smoked paprika. Drizzle the sauce over the warm potatoes and scatter the parsley over the top.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Robert Irvine
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay