- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 8 (5 to 6-ounce) sea bass fillets
Place first 6 ingredients in processor until almost smooth. Add juice and blend well. Season spice mixture with salt pepper. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Rub the spice mixture over each fillet. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat grill. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Whisk together the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 10 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced