Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Mustard-Dill Dressing and Black Olive Yogurt Sauce
- 1 pound (21 to 24 count) shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 -inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Canola oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon freshly picked oregano leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Heat a grill to high. Thread 3 shrimp onto 2 skewers (so that the shrimp lie flat). Repeat with remaining shrimp. Brush with oil and season with paprika and salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, mustards, and dill in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Put the shrimp on a platter and immediately drizzle with the mustard vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray