- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, sliced or quartered
- 3 tablespoons sugar or more if needed
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/2 cup cold heavy cream, lightly whipped
- Honey, for drizzling
- Pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
Combine the strawberries, sugar and limoncello in a medium bowl and let macerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Divide the cream among 4 bowls or goblets, drizzle with some honey, top with some of the berries and the juices and sprinkle with pistachios. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.