Moroccan-Style Striped Bass
- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Harissa, to taste
- 4 (6-ounce) fillets wild striped bass, with skin
- Canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cured black olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- Brined black olives, pitted
- Roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the grill to medium.
Brush the fillets with oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until slightly charred on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a platter, drizzle with the sauce and sprinkle with olives and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Alex Guarnaschelli