Roasted Green Beans with Shallots and Hazelnuts
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Toss the green beans in a large baking dish with the oil and shallots and season with salt and pepper. Roast until just cooked through and golden brown, about 15 to 18 minutes. Combine the hazelnuts, zest, and parsley in a small bowl. Transfer green beans to a platter and sprinkle with the hazelnut mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen