Roasted Shrimp in Cazuela
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 dried small red chiles
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 40 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Aged sherry vinegar, for drizzling
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 baguette, sliced
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss together the oil, chiles, thyme, garlic and some salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Roast until the oil is fragrant, about 10 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the shrimp, tossing with tongs to coat in the mixture. Roast until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove and drizzle with a splash of sherry vinegar and garnish with parsley. Serve with baguette slices.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen