- 6 ounces salmon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle puree
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 baguette, cut on the bias into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Ground cumin
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Special Equipment: 3-inch ring mold
Combine the salmon, capers, cilantro, Dijon, olive oil, chipotle puree and scallions in a medium bowl, and season with salt and black pepper. Chill until ready to use.
Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
Rub the baguette slices with cumin, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Grill until toasted and slightly charred.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay