Tri Colore Salad
- 2 spears endive, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 1 small head radicchio, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- About 1/3 pound baby arugula, washed, dried, and thinly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Shaved Parmesan
Combine all 3 lettuces in large bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Whisk the mustard, vinegar, and oil together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Top with some shavings of Parmesan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.