Wild Arugula and Chickpea Salad
- 12 ounces wild arugula
- 1 medium head fennel, halved and thinly sliced
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and drained again
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces thinly shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
Combine the arugula, fennel, chickpeas, tomatoes and dill in a large shallow bowl. Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss the salad with the dressing and top with the shaved cheese.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.