Canneloni Flavor Over Spinach Fettuccine
- 1 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup or more chicken broth
- Pinch nutmeg
- 10 ounces thawed chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup packed parsley, chopped squeezed of liquid
- 8 ounces spinach (dry)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter fettucine or linguine, cooked
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Thin ricotta cheese with broth. Saute spinach in butter. Add scallions; season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in parsley, ricotta and broth; bring just to a simmer. Toss cooked pasta with spinach mixture. Serve with lots of grated Parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.