- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, small diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 pound bowtie pasta, cooked
- 2 cups cherry tomato, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, small cubes
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat a skillet over high flame. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, and saute for 1 minute. Then add the chicken stock, and allow the sauce to reduce by 1/2. Now add the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, spinach, and toss to combine. Season the pasta with salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.