Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 1 large breast)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup yogurt (preferably Greek non-fat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Coat the chopped apple with the lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the chicken, grapes, celery, raisins and walnuts, and gently combine.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.